Getting on two wheels just got easier…
Find a place to hire or buy a recycled bike, or find a women-friendly bike shop.Find a bike to hire or one that’s recycled.
Boost your riding skills
Looking for some cycle training?
Search for a course or an instructor near you.
- Welcome to Breeze
- Find a ride Get out on two wheels
- Find a bike Getting on a bike is easier than you think
- Learn to ride Find some cycle training
Breeze is the biggest programme ever to get more women into riding bikes for fun. Our aim is to help thousands more women feel confident and comfortable about going on a ride.
Our amazing Breeze champions organise fun, social, local bike rides for women. Rides go at a speed that suits everyone, and they often start or finish at a cafe so everyone can have a drink and a chat.
Next Breeze activities
- Coffee at the Park Tuesday 10th February
- The Evening Breeze at Sherwood! Tuesday 10th February
- Evening Coffee Ride to Lytham Tuesday 10th February
- Breeze Early Birds Wednesday 11th February
- Billie Fleming tribute ride day 42 – Part 1 Wednesday 11th February
British Cycling and Sky have come together to help get even more people riding their bikes and falling in love with cycling. However you ride, we’ve created a whole range of ways for you to get involved – from big traffic-free events, to local guided rides; from women-only rides and support, to tips, ideas and great routes.