Temple Newsam Ride
Friday 16th November at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||? Miles||Women and children Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Temple Newsam, Temple Newsam Road, off Selby Road Leeds Meet at the entrance gate to the house, in home farm car park . LS15 0AE
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Leeds
Before we start we’ll do a quick bike check and warm up. We’ll set off from Temple Newsam house and ride through the estate. As this a mixed ability ride we will take a gentle pace around the grounds and lakes. There will be a mixture of tarmac, bridle and cycle paths. Don't forget to bring some money and a lock if you would like to use the tea rooms after the ride.
Newcomers to Breeze rides are very welcome. It's a good idea to bring some water and you may also want to bring a snack. Dress appropriately for the weather: in cold weather it's good to wear lots of thin layers, so you can add/remove them as needed; a pair of warm gloves and warm socks may also be useful. Wearing a helmet is advisable, though not essential.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Temple Newsam, Temple Newsam Road, off Selby Road Leeds Meet at the entrance gate to the house, in home farm car park .
- Starting Postcode
- LS15 0AE
Meet the Champions
- Wendy Bartholomew
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Sunday 23rd June at 11.00am||Big Breeze Bike Ride - Allwheeley Ride||Women Only||Read More|
|Thursday 20th June at 7.30pm||Temple Newsam Learn to Use Your Gears + Guided Ride (3-4 miles gentle)||Women Only||Read More|
|Friday 21st June at 6.15am||Temple Newsam Longest Day Celebration Morning Ride - 5 miles (FREE)||Women Only||Read More|