Learn to ride - the basics
Tuesday 11th December at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Urban Cycles, Ward End Park, Washwood Heath Road, Ward End, Birmingham, B8 2HB Drive into the car park; we are on the left of the Tennis and Basketball court. B8 2HB
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 20 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Birmingham
Have you been inspired by the Olympics?
Have you always wanted to learn to ride a bike but never had the chance?
Want to share an activity with your family or friends?
Whatever your reason, Urban Breeze can help you get cycling, even if you have never been on a bike before.
The best thing about Urban Breeze is you don’t need any equipment, just sensible clothing!
We have a variety of sizes of bikes, helmets and hi-vis gear to get you started.
Everyone who attends this session will be new to cycling so you will be in great company.
If you have any questions please email me at email@example.com.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Urban Cycles, Ward End Park, Washwood Heath Road, Ward End, Birmingham, B8 2HB Drive into the car park; we are on the left of the Tennis and Basketball court.
- Starting Postcode
- B8 2HB
Meet the Champions
- Rosina McGuigan
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Sunday 23rd June at 10.00am||Big Breeze Bike Ride - Jubilee Trail||Women only||Read More|
|Thursday 20th June at 6.30pm||Chelmsley Wood River Cole Rendezvous||Women Only||Read More|
|Sunday 23rd June at 11.00am||Big Breeze Bike Ride - Sutton||Women and Children||Read More|