Learn to ride - the basics
Tuesday 20th November at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||? Miles||Adults 16+ only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Women only Breeze Rides are all about fun, friendly, informal bike rides led by women, for women. They're ideal for all abilities and are great for building confidence and getting some gentle exercise. You might not have ridden a bike for a while and be looking for the easiest way to get back in the saddle, or be looking for a sociable way of getting out and about in your local area. Breeze rides are gently-paced, not too long, and often take in a stop for coffee or a cake. Kids are welcome to come along too.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Urban Cycles, Ward End Park, Washwood Heath Road, Ward End, Birmingham, B8 2HB Drive into the car park; we are on the left of the Tennis and Basketball court. B8 2HB
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 20 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Birmingham
Have you been inspired by the Olympics?
Have you always wanted to learn to ride a bike but never had the chance?
Want to share an activity with your family or friends?
Whatever your reason, Urban Breeze can help you get cycling, even if you have never been on a bike before.
The best thing about Urban Breeze is you don’t need any equipment, just sensible clothing!
We have a variety of sizes of bikes, helmets and hi-vis gear to get you started.
Everyone who attends this session will be new to cycling so you will be in great company.
If you have any questions please email me at email@example.com.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Urban Cycles, Ward End Park, Washwood Heath Road, Ward End, Birmingham, B8 2HB Drive into the car park; we are on the left of the Tennis and Basketball court.
- Starting Postcode
- B8 2HB
Meet the Champions
- Rosina McGuigan
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Wednesday 22nd May at 10.30am||Fitness in the park||Easygoing||Read More|
|Wednesday 22nd May at 10.00am||Summer Rides in Sandwell Valley||Easygoing||Read More|
|Friday 24th May at 10.30am||Parks and Canals - beginners ride||Steady||Read More|