Fitness in the park
Wednesday 5th December at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||? Miles||Adults 16+ only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Women only Breeze Rides are all about fun, friendly, informal bike rides led by women, for women. They're ideal for all abilities and are great for building confidence and getting some gentle exercise. You might not have ridden a bike for a while and be looking for the easiest way to get back in the saddle, or be looking for a sociable way of getting out and about in your local area. Breeze rides are gently-paced, not too long, and often take in a stop for coffee or a cake. Kids are welcome to come along too.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Urban Cycles - Ward End Park (Drive into the car park and Urban Cycles is on your left, tennis courts and basketball courts are straight ahead) B8 1HB
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Birmingham
Fitness in the park is a great way to get back on your bike and practice your riding skills in an off road environment.
Many ladies enjoy this when they are first starting back to riding and what is great, we supply bikes and helmets so you don't have to have any kit to try out!
- Starting Point
- Urban Cycles - Ward End Park (Drive into the car park and Urban Cycles is on your left, tennis courts and basketball courts are straight ahead)
- Starting Postcode
- B8 1HB
Meet the Champions
- Rosina McGuigan
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Wednesday 29th May at 10.00am||Summer Rides in Sandwell Valley||Easygoing||Read More|
|Friday 24th May at 10.30am||Parks and Canals - beginners ride||Steady||Read More|
|Sunday 2nd June at 10.00am||Specialized Special Ride and Maintenance Session||Challenging||Read More|