Bike Park to Beaumont Leys
Sunday 9th December at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|70 Mins||8 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The Bike Park Town Hall Square LE1 9BG
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 50 mins (1 hours 10 mins cycling)
- Bike Type You probably don’t want to drag your road bike across bumpy trails. Maybe you want to make the most of the suspension on your mountain bike. This helps you match your ride to your bike.
Sky Ride Local in Leicester
If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, our Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way. Rides are between 6 and 20 miles long, at a moderate pace of between 7 and 10 miles an hour.
A gentle 8 mile ride to see a round of the British National Cyclocross Championships.
Helmets must be worn by all under 18's regardless of ride level.
All ages are welcome but age 5 and under must be in a BSA approved child seat, trailer or tag-a-long.
Please bring equipment with you to repair punctures, Ride Leaders are there to help but are not responsible for your bike.
All rides leave at the time stated you must arrive early Ride Leaders will not wait.
- Car Parking
- Yes, at streets in the local area, charges may apply
- Nearest Train Station
- Leicester, 0.8 miles
Meet the Ride Leaders
- Mike Ball
- Mike Vybiral
- Eric Ludlow
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Tour of East Leicester||Sunday 15th December at 10.00am||Challenging||Read More|
|Two Parks of Delight||Sunday 15th December at 10.00am||Easygoing||Read More|
|Swithland Woods and Reservoir||Sunday 26th January at 10.00am||Steady (8+)||Read More|