Explore Belgrave Hall
Sunday 2nd December at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|30 Mins||3 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Abbey Park Cafe a LE4 5AQ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 10 mins (30 mins cycling)
- Bike Type You probably don’t want to drag your road bike across bumpy trails. Maybe you want to make the most of the suspension on your mountain bike. This helps you match your ride to your bike.
- Mountain Bike, Hybrid (off road tyres), Hybrid (road tyres), Road
Sky Ride Local in Leicester
Not cycled for a while and looking for an easy way to get back in the saddle? Fancy a fun way to get your friends or kids riding? Our Easygoing rides are great for building confidence for all abilities and ages along relaxed, mostly traffic-free routes. They’re up to six miles long, with a gentle pace of around six miles an hour.
A three mile ride to the immaculate Belgrave Hall and Gardens. Traffic free parkland and river views along the Soar provide the perfect setting for this enjoyable family bike ride. See the beauty of Abbey Park and the Grand Union Canal as you are pedalling through the grandeur of Belgrave with a quick stop at the National Space Centre for a picture or two.
Helmets must be worn by all under 18's regardless of ride level.
All ages are welcome but age 5 and under must be in a BSA approved child seat, trailer or tag-a-long.
All rides leave at the time stated you must arrive early Ride Leaders will not wait.
- Car Parking
- Yes, at Abbey Park Car Park, charges may apply.
- Nearest Train Station
- Leicester Train Station, 1.5 miles
- Toilet Facilities Available?
- Yes, at In the Café and Abbey Park
Meet the Ride Leaders
- Martin Bujdoso
- Richard Himan
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Foxton Wave Rider||Sunday 4th May at 10.00am||Challenging||Read More|
|The Riverside Corridor Ride||Sunday 4th May at 2.00pm||Easygoing||Read More|
|Aylestone Meadows, The Rally and Stokeswood Park||Sunday 11th May at 10.00am||Steady (8+)||Read More|