Quorum to Cheese Farm
Sunday 25th November at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|150 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Quorum Retail Car Park, Quorum Business Park Benton Lane NE12 8EZ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 0 mins (2 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Newcastle
This ride is aimed at people wishing to discover new cycle routes to the north of Newcastle
We will leave the Quorum Retail Car Park at 10.00am heading west towards Great Park. We will cycle along quiet country roads to Dinnington and venture into Northumberland to stop off at the Cheese Farm. We will stop for a cuppa and a cheese scone before heading back to Quorum along the Route 10.
Please dress appropriately for the ride and remember to bring some water to keep you hydrated.
If you have any further questions about the ride please contact me on 07833 205 033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Starting Point
- Quorum Retail Car Park, Quorum Business Park Benton Lane
- Starting Postcode
- NE12 8EZ
Meet the Champions
- Laura McVittie
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Wednesday 26th June at 5.15pm||Quorum - Evening Ride||Women Only||Read More|
|Sunday 23rd June at 11.00am||Big Breeze Bike Ride - Washington & Gateshead||Women only||Read More|
|Saturday 22nd June at 1.00pm||Big Breeze Bike Ride - Cakes at Capheaton||Women Only||Read More|