The LFCC 'Sunday Social'
Sunday 23rd December at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|150 Mins||25 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Desford Crossroads (at the bus stop opposite the A47 Petrol Station) LE9 9JE
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 0 mins (2 hours 30 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Leicester Forest Sunday Social
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Leicester
Ideal ride for everyone looking to enjoy a leisurely Sunday group ride or initially wanting to join a slower paced ride until they are confident of joining the faster paced Leicester Forest CC club rides.
Meeting point is Desford Crossroads (at the bus stop opposite the A47 Petrol Station) at 10.00am returning to the same place for approximately 1.00pm.
Average pace is 10-12mph however the ride will always be kept as a group and the speed adjusted on the day to support the riders at the back.
Non-members welcome as are mountain bikes.
Regular Sunday club riders will be available to guide you around the route, keep the group together and to help those who encounter mechanical difficulties, punctures, etc. A regular Sunday rider will always assist the riders at the back who may be struggling to ensure everyone completes the ride safely.
Please note - check the 'Events' section on the LFCC website forum [http://www.leicesterforest.org.uk/forum/index.php] to ensure the ride is on before travelling. Or visit our Facebook page.
- Starting Point
- Desford Crossroads (at the bus stop opposite the A47 Petrol Station)
- Starting Postcode
- LE9 9JE
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.