Breeze in Darlo
Saturday 1st December at 1.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The Dolphin Centre, Market Square, Darlington. DL1 5RP
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 40 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Darlington
From the success of the Breeze in Darlington MacMillan Rides, we have decided to continue Saturday rides.
So there will be a series of rides - around 12 - 14 miles each Saturday until Christmas ... starting from 13th Oct, 27th Oct, then weekly from 3rd November.
More specific details of the routes will be posted soon.
First ride will be the much overdue Tour de Darlington, followed by Hurworth Escape.
- Starting Point
- The Dolphin Centre, Market Square, Darlington.
- Starting Postcode
- DL1 5RP
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Jingle your Bells from Durham to Croxdale||Sunday 15th December at 10.30am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Lovely Lawkland Loop||Monday 16th December at 9.15am||Women Only||Read More|
|Washington to Beamish||Sunday 22nd December at 10.00am||Women and Children||Read More|