Haldon Forest Ride
Saturday 17th November at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Haldon Hill Forest Park, Bullers Hill, Kennford, Near Exeter, EX6 7XR We'll meet at the cafe. EX6 7XR
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Exeter
Join us for a ride exploring the beautiful paths at Haldon Hill. We will be using the green and blue paths for about 1 hour at a gentle pace.
We are a friendly bunch of ladies who would love to take you on a fun and social bike ride. We welcome newcomers to Breeze rides and all abilities are welcome too!
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
Please do not use the postcode to navigate. The Forestry Commission Haldon Hill Park is well sign posted from the A38.
Car parking is £3 for 2 hours.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Haldon Hill Forest Park, Bullers Hill, Kennford, Near Exeter, EX6 7XR We'll meet at the cafe.
- Starting Postcode
- EX6 7XR
Meet the Champions
- Lorraine Adams
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Killerton Breeze: Meander to the Mill||Friday 2nd May at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Getting Swifty over 50!! BREEZE||Saturday 3rd May at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Active Mums Baby/Toddler Ride||Wednesday 30th April at 10.30am||Women and Children||Read More|