Saturday 2nd March at 2.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|130 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Trinity Fitness and Sport Centre, Leeds Trinity University College, Brownberrie Lane, Leeds, LS18 5HD
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 20 mins (2 hours 10 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Leeds
This bike ride will go from the University to the Leeds and Liverpool Canal and back using quiet roads and bridle paths. The ride will be at a relaxed pace, led by British Cycling trained female ride leaders. There will be a coffee and cake stop on route so bring a few pennies.
The route will leave the University at the back on Lee Lane W, heading towards the canal. Once on the Canal we head to the cafe just after Appley Bridge. Once we've had a cuppa we'll head back to the University on the same way we headed out.
If you're a student and don’t have your own bike, contact Sheila King at the University at S.email@example.com 0113 2837274
- Starting Point
- Trinity Fitness and Sport Centre, Leeds Trinity University College, Brownberrie Lane, Leeds,
- Starting Postcode
- LS18 5HD
Meet the Champions
- Elaine FranC
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Leeds 17 to Thorner Road Ride||Wednesday 30th April at 7.00pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Greenway jaunt||Sunday 27th April at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Womens any level cycling Coaching Session||Thursday 1st May at 6.30pm||Women Only||Read More|