Saturday 10th November at 2.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|180 Mins||? Miles||Adults 16+ only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Trinity Fitness and Sport Centre, Leeds Trinity University College, Brownberrie Lane, Leeds, LS18 5HD
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 10 mins (3 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Leeds
This bike ride will go from the University to the Leeds and Liverpool Canal and back using quiet roads and bridle paths. The ride will be at a relaxed pace, led by British Cycling trained female ride leaders. There will be a coffee and cake stop on route so bring a few pennies.
The route will leave the University at the back on Lee Lane W, heading towards the canal. Once on the Canal we head to the cafe just after Appley Bridge. Once we've had a cuppa we'll head back to the University on the same way we headed out.
If you're a student and don’t have your own bike, contact Sheila King at the University at S.firstname.lastname@example.org or 0113 2837274
- Starting Point
- Trinity Fitness and Sport Centre, Leeds Trinity University College, Brownberrie Lane, Leeds,
- Starting Postcode
- LS18 5HD
Meet the Champions
- Elaine FranC
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Thursday 20th June at 7.30pm||Temple Newsam Learn to Use Your Gears + Guided Ride (3-4 miles gentle)||Women Only||Read More|
|Sunday 23rd June at 11.00am||Big Breeze Bike Ride - Allwheeley Ride||Women Only||Read More|
|Friday 21st June at 6.15am||Temple Newsam Longest Day Celebration Morning Ride - 5 miles (FREE)||Women Only||Read More|