Saturday 10th November at 2.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|180 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Trinity Fitness and Sport Centre, Leeds Trinity University College, Brownberrie Lane, Leeds, LS18 5HD
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 10 mins (3 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Leeds
This bike ride will go from the University to the Leeds and Liverpool Canal and back using quiet roads and bridle paths. The ride will be at a relaxed pace, led by British Cycling trained female ride leaders. There will be a coffee and cake stop on route so bring a few pennies.
The route will leave the University at the back on Lee Lane W, heading towards the canal. Once on the Canal we head to the cafe just after Appley Bridge. Once we've had a cuppa we'll head back to the University on the same way we headed out.
If you're a student and don’t have your own bike, contact Sheila King at the University at S.email@example.com or 0113 2837274
- Starting Point
- Trinity Fitness and Sport Centre, Leeds Trinity University College, Brownberrie Lane, Leeds,
- Starting Postcode
- LS18 5HD
Meet the Champions
- Elaine FranC
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Leeds 17 to Thorner Xmas Ride||Saturday 14th December at 1.30pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Allwheelley Ride - Visit to the Christmas Market||Sunday 15th December at 11.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Greenway Plodder - Christmas special||Sunday 15th December at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|