Hirst Lock to Toby's Tea Rooms Towpath Ride
Monday 12th November at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|75 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Car Park near Hirst Lock, Hirst Lane, Shipley, BD18 4NQ BD18 4NQ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 15 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Bradford
This is an easy ride along the towpath to Toby's Tea Rooms near Apperley Bridge, with a very short stretch of quiet road at Dockfield.
Newcomers to Breeze are always welcome and no one will get left behind - we ride at the pace of the slowest rider.
Please bring along a drink and a snack - Toby's SHOULD be open, but one never knows.
All you need is a roadworthy bike, sensible clothing and a bit of enthusiasm. A helmet though not essential, is recommended and it helps to have a spare inner tube of the correct size - just in case.
My contact number on the day is 07940 975 971
I look forward to you joining us.
- Starting Point
- Car Park near Hirst Lock, Hirst Lane, Shipley, BD18 4NQ
- Starting Postcode
- BD18 4NQ
Meet the Champions
- Judy Robinson