Plym Valley 7 with Woodland Wheelers
Sunday 2nd December at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|100 Mins||? Miles||Adults 16+ only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Plymbridge car park, Plymbridge Rd, Plymouth PL7 4SR PL7 4SR
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 40 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Plymouth
We will be starting from the car park at Plymbridge Woods and set off up the plym valley trail up to Clearbrook. After a stop and a snack and a chat we will ride back (down hill) to the car park. The whole ride is about 11 miles. We will be back by midday.
Bike hire is available through Woodland Wheelers bike club for free (normally £3)
Wear comfortable clothing – a helmet is advisable, though not essential. We will ride at a leisurely pace giving you the opportunity to chat with other women and we’ll ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
Everyone’s welcome – look forward to seeing you there!
Any problems call me on 07531740571 (Sarah).
- Starting Point
- Plymbridge car park, Plymbridge Rd, Plymouth PL7 4SR
- Starting Postcode
- PL7 4SR
Meet the Champions
- Sarah Woffenden