Saturday 10th November at 9.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|180 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Ewelme Village Car Park, High Street, Ewelme OX10 6HU
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 30 mins (3 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Oxford
Join us on this fun and social bike ride. It is a beautiful, undulating 20 mile route in the Chilterns.
We will stop for a well deserved coffee afterwards at Ewelme Village Shop.
Dress appropriately for the weather: in cold weather it's good to wear lots of thin layers, so you can add/remove them as needed a pair of warm gloves and warm socks may also be useful. Don't forget your waterproofs with our British weather!
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Ewelme Village Car Park, High Street, Ewelme
- Starting Postcode
- OX10 6HU
Meet the Champions
- Hendriette Thorn
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Leisurely Chilterns Lanes||Saturday 26th April at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Easter Cakes: Tattenhoe to Winslow Loop||Saturday 19th April at 9.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Rat Trap Roadies||Saturday 10th May at 9.00am||Women Only||Read More|