Thorndon Country Park
Monday 3rd December at 10.45am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|45 Mins||? Miles||Adults 16+ only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Women only Breeze Rides are all about fun, friendly, informal bike rides led by women, for women. They're ideal for all abilities and are great for building confidence and getting some gentle exercise. You might not have ridden a bike for a while and be looking for the easiest way to get back in the saddle, or be looking for a sociable way of getting out and about in your local area. Breeze rides are gently-paced, not too long, and often take in a stop for coffee or a cake. Kids are welcome to come along too.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Thorndon Country Park The Avenue, Brentwood, CM13 3RZ. CM13 3RZ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 0 mins (45 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Brentwood
Join us for a fun and social bike ride on an undulating path through the park. We will be cycling for around 45 minutes at a leisurely speed of 7/8mph.
The ride will go past some great scenery in the park and there is a cafe for a coffee and cake stop.
Telephone 01277 211250 By road Thorndon Countryside Centre, Thorndon North, is situated off The Avenue (off A128). By bus No. 151 - Brentwood town centre to Halfway House; No. 73 Brentwood town centre to Warley By rail Brentwood Station is about 2 miles from the Countryside Centre., CM13 3RZ
- Starting Point
- Thorndon Country Park The Avenue, Brentwood, CM13 3RZ.
- Starting Postcode
- CM13 3RZ
Meet the Champions
- Geraldine Howard