Thorndon Country Park
Monday 19th November at 10.45am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|45 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Thorndon Country Park The Avenue, Brentwood, CM13 3RZ. CM13 3RZ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 0 mins (45 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Brentwood
Join us for a fun and social bike ride on an undulating path through the park. We will be cycling for around 45 minutes at a leisurely speed of 7/8mph.
The ride will go past some great scenery in the park and there is a cafe for a coffee and cake stop.
Telephone 01277 211250 By road Thorndon Countryside Centre, Thorndon North, is situated off The Avenue (off A128). By bus No. 151 - Brentwood town centre to Halfway House; No. 73 Brentwood town centre to Warley By rail Brentwood Station is about 2 miles from the Countryside Centre., CM13 3RZ
- Starting Point
- Thorndon Country Park The Avenue, Brentwood, CM13 3RZ.
- Starting Postcode
- CM13 3RZ
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|thames path-breeze ride||Saturday 19th April at 11.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|cyclopark to shorne wood country park-breeze ride||Sunday 20th April at 2.30pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Beginners and not-so-confident riders||Sunday 20th April at 11.30am||Women Only||Read More|