Poolsbrook Park to Rother Valley
Saturday 13th October at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Staveley Hall, Staveley, Derbyshire S43 3TN
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Chesterfield
This flat ride stretches between both parks and around lakes.
Approximately 12 miles on the flat.
We will stop for a drink and a snack.
Bike hire is available from Peak Cycles, based at Staveley Hall garden centre.
Everyone is welcome and we hope to see you there!
- Starting Point
- Staveley Hall, Staveley, Derbyshire
- Starting Postcode
- S43 3TN
Meet the Champions
- Ruth Judge
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Holmebrook Valley Park Cafe Ride||Sunday 16th March at 10.45am||Women Only||Read More|
|Breeze through the Park||Friday 14th March at 12.00am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Holmebrook Valley Park to Linacre Reservoirs||Saturday 22nd March at 2.00pm||Women Only||Read More|