Saturday Park and River Ride
Saturday 13th October at 1.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||? Miles||Women and children Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Frenchwood Recreation Ground,The Esplande, Preston. PR1 4PJ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Preston
Join us for a fun and social bike ride in Preston!
This ride follows the river side path, part of the Guid Wheel from Frenchwood Rec to Brocholes Nature Reserve and back.
- Starting Point
- Frenchwood Recreation Ground,The Esplande, Preston.
- Starting Postcode
- PR1 4PJ
Meet the Champions
- Joanne Westwood