Thursday Breeze ride
Thursday 11th October at 12.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|45 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Victoria Street - at the cycle compound in between Harrington and Greenbank buildings. PR5 5RA
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 0 mins (45 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Preston
We will cycle to Aqueduct Street and get onto the canal we will then go along the canal to Haslam Park
We will come out of Haslam Park onto Cottam Lane and along the side of Ashton Park down to the riverside path (along the Guild Wheel).
We will follow this to Penwortham old bridge and cross to Riverside Road along the Ribble we wll them come back along the Old Tramroad through Avenham Park to the Continental Pub.
We will head back to the University along South Meadow Lane down some of the smaller side streets avoiding main roads.
- Starting Point
- Victoria Street - at the cycle compound in between Harrington and Greenbank buildings.
- Starting Postcode
- PR5 5RA
Meet the Champions
- Joanne Westwood