Breeze goes 'Loco' Motion. Xmas Cracker!
Saturday 8th December at 11.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||? Miles||Women and children Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The Dolphin Centre, Market Square, Darlington DL1 5RP
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 20 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Darlington
Breeze is doing the Local Motion.
8 routes from now until Christmas. Every Saturday morning from 11am.
Join Breeze as we work through the Route Cards from Darlington's Local Motion project to encourage more people to get active and consider sustainable forms of transport.
You will get your very own waterproof route card simply for attending!
All routes follow cycle paths and quiet roads in and around Darlington. More specific details of each weeks route to follow.
All abilities and bike types are welcome. Please wrap up warm; layers/gloves etc ... yet as always a hot coffee stop will be incorporated on the ride.
Getting into the Christmas Spirit with this one .... more details to follow! :)
- Starting Point
- The Dolphin Centre, Market Square, Darlington
- Starting Postcode
- DL1 5RP
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Jingle your Bells from Durham to Croxdale||Sunday 15th December at 10.30am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Washington to Beamish||Sunday 22nd December at 10.00am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Lovely Lawkland Loop||Monday 16th December at 9.15am||Women Only||Read More|