Dudley - Parks and Canals
Tuesday 18th December at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Priory Park pavilion (near the tennis courts), Priory Road, Dudley, DY1 4EU. DY1 4EU
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 0 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Dudley
A leisurely ride of around 9 - 10 miles around Dudley and the surrounding area. It's ideal for all levels of rider from beginners upwards along both roads and canal tow paths.
Starting and finishing at the pavilion building in Priory Park. Parking is available along Priory Road or in the car park at Priory Hall.
Please bring money as we will hopefully find a cafe for coffee and cake to celebrate the Christmas season.
Helmets are recommended although they are not compulsory.
Hope to see you there!
- Starting Point
- Priory Park pavilion (near the tennis courts), Priory Road, Dudley, DY1 4EU.
- Starting Postcode
- DY1 4EU
Meet the Champions
- Gill Fellows
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Tinsel Ride 2013||Sunday 15th December at 11.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Breeze Rides in Stourbridge: Tinsel Ride 2013||Sunday 15th December at 11.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Solihull Breeze - Monday's Mini Outing||Monday 16th December at 10.20am||Women Only||Read More|