Beaconsfield to Black Park
Friday 12th October at 9.15am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Wyvale Garden Centre, Butlers Court Road, Beaconsfield. HP9 1SH
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Slough
Join us for this leisurely, flat ride to Black Park via the lovely, leafy lanes of Stoke Poges, Fulmer and Hedgerly, we will be cycling for around two hours in total.
Hope to see you there!
- Starting Point
- Wyvale Garden Centre, Butlers Court Road, Beaconsfield.
- Starting Postcode
- HP9 1SH
Meet the Champions
- Karen Wilkinson
- Helen Evans
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Circular ride for SP Women through Stockley Park golf course||Wednesday 23rd April at 12.10pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Easter ride to Watford Cycle Hub and Cassiobury park||Monday 21st April at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Minet Ladies at Hillingdon Circuit||Friday 25th April at 12.01pm||Women and Children||Read More|