Beaconsfield to Black Park
Friday 12th October at 9.15am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||? Miles||Adults 16+ only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Women only Breeze Rides are all about fun, friendly, informal bike rides led by women, for women. They're ideal for all abilities and are great for building confidence and getting some gentle exercise. You might not have ridden a bike for a while and be looking for the easiest way to get back in the saddle, or be looking for a sociable way of getting out and about in your local area. Breeze rides are gently-paced, not too long, and often take in a stop for coffee or a cake. Kids are welcome to come along too.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Wyvale Garden Centre, Butlers Court Road, Beaconsfield. HP9 1SH
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Slough
Join us for this leisurely, flat ride to Black Park via the lovely, leafy lanes of Stoke Poges, Fulmer and Hedgerly, we will be cycling for around two hours in total.
Hope to see you there!
- Starting Point
- Wyvale Garden Centre, Butlers Court Road, Beaconsfield.
- Starting Postcode
- HP9 1SH
Meet the Champions
- Karen Wilkinson
- Helen Evans
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Thursday 23rd May at 10.00am||Yateley Lake Circle||Easygoing||Read More|
|Monday 20th May at 10.00am||Wandsworth to Hammersmith Bridge along the River Thames||Steady||Read More|
|Tuesday 21st May at 6.30pm||The Wandle Trail from Colliers Wood||Steady||Read More|