Recyke y'bike cycling club - Short sociable ride CANCELLED DUE TO SNOW
Saturday 26th January at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||16 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Recyke y'bike workshop Hannington St Byker Newcastle NE6 1JT
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Recyke y'bike cycling club
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Newcastle to Low Prudhoe||Saturday 15th March at 10.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Axel's Missing Helmet ride||Sunday 16th March at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|The 8 Bridges Route||Sunday 23rd March at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|