Thursday 29th November at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|45 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Everyone Active Sports and Fitness Centre, Back Lane, Great Cambourne. CB23 6FY
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 0 mins (45 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in South Cambridgeshire
Don't let the end of summer stop you getting out and about. Come along for a leisurely and social ride! The ride will be around Cambourne, some cycle paths, some roads and some off roads so we can enjoy the nature around us and not the cars!
Hope to see you there!
- Starting Point
- Everyone Active Sports and Fitness Centre, Back Lane, Great Cambourne.
- Starting Postcode
- CB23 6FY
Meet the Champions
- Penny Carman
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|St Neots Wednesday ride||Wednesday 11th December at 1.30pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Autumn Breeze at Grafham Water||Wednesday 18th December at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Bury December Breeze||Saturday 14th December at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|