Ladies - Get the bike out of the shed!
Friday 9th November at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|45 Mins||? Miles||Adults 16+ only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Women only Breeze Rides are all about fun, friendly, informal bike rides led by women, for women. They're ideal for all abilities and are great for building confidence and getting some gentle exercise. You might not have ridden a bike for a while and be looking for the easiest way to get back in the saddle, or be looking for a sociable way of getting out and about in your local area. Breeze rides are gently-paced, not too long, and often take in a stop for coffee or a cake. Kids are welcome to come along too.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Everyone Active Cambourne Fitness and Sports Centre, Back Lane, Great Cambourne. CB23 6FY
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 0 mins (45 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in South Cambridgeshire
Dust off your bike, pump up the tyres, check the brakes and lets go... starting at Cambourne's Everyone Active Fitness and Sports Centre we will take a few cycle paths, a few roads and lots of off roading so we can enjoy riding and not worrying about traffic too much.
The route will take us around the edge of Cambourne through the nature reserve then onto the back tracks, finishing on the road which takes us back to the Sports Centre car park.
5 gentle miles - going at the speed of the slowest bike.
- Starting Point
- Everyone Active Cambourne Fitness and Sports Centre, Back Lane, Great Cambourne.
- Starting Postcode
- CB23 6FY
Meet the Champions
- Penny Carman