Ladies - Get the bike out of the shed!
Friday 12th October at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|45 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Everyone Active Cambourne, Back Lane, Great Cambourne, South Cambridgeshire. CB23 6FY
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 0 mins (45 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in South Cambridgeshire
Dust off your bike, pump up the tyres, check the brakes and lets go... Starting at Cambourne's Everyone Active Fitness and Sports Centre we will take a few cycle paths, a few roads and lots of off roading so we can enjoy riding and not worrying about traffic too much.
The route will take us around the edge of Cambourne through the nature reserve then onto the back tracks, finishing on the road which takes us back to the Sports Centre car park.
5 gentle miles - going at the speed of the slowest bike, hope to see you there!
- Starting Point
- Everyone Active Cambourne, Back Lane, Great Cambourne, South Cambridgeshire.
- Starting Postcode
- CB23 6FY
Meet the Champions
- Penny Carman
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Waresley Park Scones & Tea Ride||Sunday 27th April at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|St Neots Wednesday ride||Wednesday 30th April at 1.30pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Autumn Breeze at Grafham Water||Wednesday 7th May at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|