Friday 12th October at 9.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
East Riding of Yorkshire
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Pocklington Station Car Park, Station Road, Pocklington. YO42 2NN
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 10 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in East Riding of Yorkshire
Join us for a leisurely circular ride from Pocklington out to Allerthorpe and round the surrounding villages with a coffee stop 'en route' and/or to finsih. We will be out for about 2 hours in total.
If the weather looks doubtful give me a ring BUT I will be going anyway for the hardier ones amongst you. Please bring a waterproof, water, snack bars and some money for coffee and cake!
We will meet at the rear of the station car park just down from the Garden Chinese Restaurant.
Hope to see you then!
- Starting Point
- Pocklington Station Car Park, Station Road, Pocklington.
- Starting Postcode
- YO42 2NN
Meet the Champions
- Val French
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Barmby Moor Pink Ladies Evening Ride||Thursday 24th April at 6.00pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Wheeling round Wheldrake||Wednesday 30th April at 5.45pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Park to Boat||Thursday 24th April at 6.30pm||Women Only||Read More|