To Lake and Cake
Saturday 10th November at 2.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|45 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Basildon Sporting Village, Gloucester Park North, Cranes Farm Road, BASILDON, SS14 3GR SS14 3GR
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 0 mins (45 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Basildon
We’ll do a quick bike check and warm up before setting off. From the bike racks we’ll head to the lake, around the park and then back for cake. Bring your own cake if you don't want a long wait at the cafe.
By riding my bike I can eat cake. The riding burns off the calories. Woo-woo.
The ride is open to women and will be a gentle tootle, all on traffic free cycle paths.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Basildon Sporting Village, Gloucester Park North, Cranes Farm Road, BASILDON, SS14 3GR
- Starting Postcode
- SS14 3GR
Meet the Champions
- Ann Allen
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Uncle Tom's /Southend Loop||Thursday 17th April at 10.00am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Coffee at the Park||Tuesday 22nd April at 2.00pm||Women Only||Read More|
|cyclopark to shorne wood country park-breeze ride||Sunday 20th April at 2.30pm||Women Only||Read More|