Barmby Moor Breezers
Wednesday 10th October at 6.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|45 Mins||? Miles||Adults 16+ only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Women only Breeze Rides are all about fun, friendly, informal bike rides led by women, for women. They're ideal for all abilities and are great for building confidence and getting some gentle exercise. You might not have ridden a bike for a while and be looking for the easiest way to get back in the saddle, or be looking for a sociable way of getting out and about in your local area. Breeze rides are gently-paced, not too long, and often take in a stop for coffee or a cake. Kids are welcome to come along too.
East Riding of Yorkshire
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Barmby Moor Village Hall, Chapel St. YO42 4EL
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 45 mins (45 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in East Riding of Yorkshire
We're going to the bitter end before the dark takes over. Just a short circular ride after a hard day at work. Make the most of these final hours of daylight.
Ring me if the weather is looking dodgy!
PLEASE NOTE EARLIER TIME OF 6PM
- Starting Point
- Barmby Moor Village Hall, Chapel St.
- Starting Postcode
- YO42 4EL
Meet the Champions
- Val French