Pedal Power Route No 04 (cancelled due to weather )- Sainsbury`s,Saltram Grounds,Elburton,Radford Hooe,Embankment,Sainsburys
Saturday 24th November at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||11 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- sainsbury's car park marsh mills roundabout end near cycle path PL3 6RL
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Pedal Power
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Plymouth
A bike ride from sainsburys car park to saltram house around the grounds out to elburton and down to radford hooe lake and out through pomphlett along embankment and back to sainsburys using cycle paths and some roads. please be aware we do go on roads as well as cycle paths so you must be confident in and around the roads.
Medium Ride A few small climbs and mainly flat
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Plymouth Uni Bike Week Ride to Saltram House||Wednesday 12th March at 11.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Plymouth Uni Ride to Royal William Yard||Wednesday 12th March at 2.00pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|MDCC Sunday Social Ride||Sunday 16th March at 9.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|