Wednesday 10th October at 1.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|45 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
East Riding of Yorkshire
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Swinefleet Village Hall, Church Lane, Swinefleet. DN14 8DQ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 15 mins (45 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in East Riding of Yorkshire
Join us for a nice, easy ride lasting 30 - 60 minutes.
All level of riders are welcome on this leisurely ride.
We will be stopping for a nice cuppa T afterwards for those who wish to join us in the village hall.
- Starting Point
- Swinefleet Village Hall, Church Lane, Swinefleet.
- Starting Postcode
- DN14 8DQ
Meet the Champions
- Bernie Clarke
- Sarah Johnson
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Driffield Four Seasons Breezers - Tinsel Tootle||Saturday 14th December at 10.00am||Women and Children||Read More|
|York to Acaster Malbis with Nibbles from Giant Store||Saturday 14th December at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Leeds 17 to Thorner Xmas Ride||Saturday 14th December at 1.30pm||Women Only||Read More|