Thursday 11th October at 5.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|40 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The Ferry Tavern, Station Road, Penketh. WA5 2UJ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 0 mins (40 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Warrington
Let's get fast and furious for a short burst of power pedalling up the Trans Panninine Trail.
We'll do short bursts of fast pedalling and recover in between, no one will be left behind!
For more information call Anne on 07723592018
- Starting Point
- The Ferry Tavern, Station Road, Penketh.
- Starting Postcode
- WA5 2UJ
Meet the Champions
- Anne Faulkner
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Breeze Challenge Ride for Women - Dunham Dauphiné||Sunday 16th March at 9.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Tale of Two Parks||Saturday 15th March at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Cheshire Lanes||Sunday 9th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|