Tuesday 9th October at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Brittania Pub, Bedford Road, Northampton OR entrance to Brackmills Wood pocket park (Alpine Climb not lake) at 11am NN4 7AA
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 20 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Northampton
Join us for this leisurely ride from Canoe Club to Brackmills Pocket Park on cycle lanes then a country lane through Quinton to Salcey Forest.
We will stop for coffee & cake if required after 7 miles (hill warning!)
This is a lovely ride through the woods along cycle tracks & bridleways then out at Piddington & left towards New Hackleton. Before carrying on to Great Houghton, into Pocket Park, around the lake & then cycle lanes back to Brackmills & Pub!
The ride is 17 miles in total, we hope to see you there!
- Starting Point
- Brittania Pub, Bedford Road, Northampton OR entrance to Brackmills Wood pocket park (Alpine Climb not lake) at 11am
- Starting Postcode
- NN4 7AA
Meet the Champions
- Liane Higham
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Womens Harlestone Guided Ride - FREE||Saturday 15th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Kislingbury Cruise to Northampton||Sunday 16th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Pitsford Reservoir Pedal||Sunday 16th March at 2.00pm||Women and Children||Read More|