Whether the Weather
Sunday 7th October at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||? Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Women and Children Women and Children
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The Ferry Tavern, Station Road, Penketh, WA5 2UJ. WA5 2UJ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Warrington
Who cares if the British weather gives us rain. Let's kit up and pedal through the puddles!
Join us for this fun and social ride, cycling for around an hour, all are welcome!
Spare waterproofs available if needed.
For more info. call Anne on 07723592018
- Starting Point
- The Ferry Tavern, Station Road, Penketh, WA5 2UJ.
- Starting Postcode
- WA5 2UJ
Meet the Champions
- Anne Faulkner