Rother Valley Country Park-Hollingswood lock
Saturday 13th October at 11.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Visitor Centre car park, Mansfield road, Wales Bar, Sheffield, S26 5PQ. S26 5PQ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Rotherham
This ride takes in a traffic free route on well made tracks, suitable for all bikes. Don't worry if you don't own a bike as bike hire is also available at the cycle hire centre. We will ride the Trans Pennine route towards Chesterfield-all flat, and stop at the fabulous Hollingswood Lock cafe, before returning along the same route. There is a £3 admission for cars into the park.
Remember it's getting cooler now-hat and gloves may be useful!
- Starting Point
- Visitor Centre car park, Mansfield road, Wales Bar, Sheffield, S26 5PQ.
- Starting Postcode
- S26 5PQ
Meet the Champions
- Christina Orange
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Rother Valley Country Park-Tapton Lock||Saturday 26th April at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Dam flask Evening ride||Thursday 24th April at 6.00pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Half the Road||Tuesday 29th April at 6.30pm||Women Only||Read More|