North Reddish Park to Tiviot Way
Sunday 2nd December at 1.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||6 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- North Reddish Community Centre Longford Road West Reddish Stockport SK5 6ET
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- North Stockport Social Cycling Group
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Stockport
Our last ride before the Christmas Break will take us up to Mill Lane then down through Reddish Vale Country Park through to Tesco on Tiviot Way. Then back up through the Country Park and then on some quiet local roads through to Broadstone Road and Highfield Country Park up to the Fallowfield Loop. Then along back to North Reddish Park. About 10Km in total.
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|All Saints to Manchester Airport||Tuesday 11th March at 6.15pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|All Saints to Manchester Airport||Tuesday 25th March at 6.15pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Irwell River Park Bike Ride||Sunday 30th March at 11.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|