Haldon Hill Forest Ride
Saturday 13th October at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Haldon Hill Forest Car Park, Bullers Hill, Exeter, EX6 7XR. EX6 7XR
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Exeter
Meet us at the cafe to join us on this fun and friendly bike ride.
We will be exploring the forest paths on Haldon Hill. We will be using the green and blue paths which are suitable for easy riding with hybrid and mountain bikes. No special mountain bike skills are required. We will ride for about 1 hrs and 30 min at an easy pace.
Please do not use the postcode to navigate with your sat nav, just follow signs for the Haldon Forest Visitor Car Park. Car parking is £3 for two hours.
- Starting Point
- Haldon Hill Forest Car Park, Bullers Hill, Exeter, EX6 7XR.
- Starting Postcode
- EX6 7XR
Meet the Champions
- Bettina Kluettgens
- Lorraine Adams
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Killerton Breeze: Meander to the Mill||Friday 2nd May at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Active Mums Baby/Toddler Ride||Wednesday 23rd April at 10.30am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Getting Swifty over 50!! BREEZE||Saturday 3rd May at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|