Introduction to Singletrack
Sunday 11th November at 9.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||? Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Oakamoor Picnic Area ST10 3AA
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Positive Altitude
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
Social Cycling Groups in Staffordshire Moorlands
IMPORTANT: Please get in touch via facebook.com/thepositivealtitude as this ride is dependent upon numbers.
Meeting at Oakamoor picnic area and riding around the woods of the lovely Churnet Valley.
Nothing too technical but a bike in good off-road condition, a helmet and suitable clothes are a must.
There will be sections of muddy singletrack with some slippery root sections.
This ride is aimed at those who are comfortable on a bike and who want to sample some forest singletrack.
Ride length will be up to 10km and will last around 1.5hrs. Possibly ending in a brew at the Ramblers, weather permitting.
- Starting Point
- Oakamoor Picnic Area
- Starting Postcode
- ST10 3AA
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Pear Tree Pedal - Breeze Ride||Tuesday 22nd April at 10.00am||Anyone||Read More|
|All Saints to Cheadle and Stockport||Tuesday 29th April at 6.30pm||Anyone||Read More|
|Irwell River Park Bike Ride||Sunday 27th April at 11.00am||Anyone||Read More|