River View Ride
Sunday 7th October at 4.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|80 Mins||? Miles||Adults 16+ only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Women only Breeze Rides are all about fun, friendly, informal bike rides led by women, for women. They're ideal for all abilities and are great for building confidence and getting some gentle exercise. You might not have ridden a bike for a while and be looking for the easiest way to get back in the saddle, or be looking for a sociable way of getting out and about in your local area. Breeze rides are gently-paced, not too long, and often take in a stop for coffee or a cake. Kids are welcome to come along too.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Hessle Square, Hull, HU13 9EJ. HU13 9EJ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 20 mins (1 hours 20 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Hull
Please join us for this fun and friendly bike ride loop in Hessle.
We will meet in the square and head down to the foreshore, then head along the footpath to Ferriby and around the village before heading back along the foreshore back to Hessle.
- Starting Point
- Hessle Square, Hull, HU13 9EJ.
- Starting Postcode
- HU13 9EJ
Meet the Champions
- Anne Chatterton