|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins The actual length of time you’ll be riding.||5 Miles The total mileage of the ride.||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- at 2pm, leaves 2 15pm so don’t be late. Meet at Central Park Carpark, Petersfield Avenue, Harold Hill, Romford Essex RM3 9PB this is very near where we are meeting RM3 9PB THIS RIDE IS WEATHER PERMITTING. phone john on 07704793895 to check if the ride is running on the day if it is not raining it will be on RM3 9PB
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 20 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Bike Type You probably don’t want to drag your road bike across bumpy trails. Maybe you want to make the most of the suspension on your mountain bike. This helps you match your ride to your bike.
- Mountain Bike, Hybrid (off road tyres), Hybrid (road tyres), Road
- Group Name
- On your bike
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.