WINTER PARK RIDE RM3
Saturday 24th November at 2.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||5 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- at 2pm, leaves 2 15pm so don’t be late. Meet at Central Park Carpark, Petersfield Avenue, Harold Hill, Romford Essex RM3 9PB this is very near where we are meeting RM3 9PB THIS RIDE IS WEATHER PERMITTING. phone john on 07704793895 to check if the ride is running on the day if it is not raining it will be on RM3 9PB
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 20 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- On your bike
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
Social Cycling Groups in Havering
A social network exclusively for cyclists, Social Cycling Groups makes it easy to get together, find a place to ride and enjoy a bike ride at a level and time that suits you.
It's the ideal opportunity to take control of your cycling, discover new chances to ride and make some friends along the way. Rides are organised all year round by cyclists across the country. If you enjoyed Sky Ride Local, then you’ll love this.
Looking to join some rides and meet new people?
- Create your own Social Cycling Groups profile
- Find and 'buddy up' with other cyclists in your area
- Chat in groups about when to go on a ride
- Join as many rides as you like using the Ride Finder – all for free.
‘With the buddy option on Social Cycling Groups you can start to build a little network of like-minded riders from the local area. So after organising a few more rides I had some regulars and made some good cycling friends.’
Want to start your own rides?
- Start a Group and invite all your cycling buddies
- Create your own rides from your Ride Diary
- Plan new routes or use tried and tested ones using British Cycling Mapping.
‘As a bike shop Social Cycling Groups is great for us because not everyone will know about our area. Since we started using Social Cycling Groups we’ve had riders coming from as far as London to join our rides.’
Janet, owner of Quest Adventure Bike Shop
Keen to get started? Log in or register.
Ride together. Ride social. Find a ride.
- Starting Point
- at 2pm, leaves 2 15pm so don’t be late. Meet at Central Park Carpark, Petersfield Avenue, Harold Hill, Romford Essex RM3 9PB this is very near where we are meeting RM3 9PB THIS RIDE IS WEATHER PERMITTING. phone john on 07704793895 to check if the ride is running on the day if it is not raining it will be on
- Starting Postcode
- RM3 9PB
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.