Sunday 7th October at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|180 Mins||30 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Outside Putney Overground train station 165 Putney High Street, Putney London, SW15 1RT SW15 1RT
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 4 hours 0 mins (3 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Bike Type You probably don’t want to drag your road bike across bumpy trails. Maybe you want to make the most of the suspension on your mountain bike. This helps you match your ride to your bike.
- Mountain Bike, Hybrid (off road tyres), Hybrid (road tyres), Road
Breeze Bike Rides in London
Breeze is the biggest programme ever to get more women into riding bikes for fun. Our aim is to help thousands more women feel confident and comfortable about going on a ride.
Our amazing Breeze champions organise fun, social, local bike rides for women. Rides go at a speed that suits everyone, and they often start or finish at a cafe so everyone can have a drink and a chat.
- Starting Point
- Outside Putney Overground train station 165 Putney High Street, Putney London, SW15 1RT
- Starting Postcode
- SW15 1RT
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Beginners and not-so-confident riders||Sunday 27th April at 11.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Pootle around the Parks and Canals - Confident Riders||Sunday 27th April at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Wandsworth to Wimbledon Windmill||Monday 28th April at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|