Sunday 7th October at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|180 Mins||30 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Outside Putney Overground train station 165 Putney High Street, Putney London, SW15 1RT SW15 1RT
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 4 hours 0 mins (3 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in London
Autumn is a lovely time of year to enjoy the changing seasons and get out and about in the fresh air.
From outside Putney overground station, we will cycle round one side of Richmond Park, past Hampton Court Palace, Kingston & an optional final loop via Walton (depending on how we are going!) then back the other side of Richmond Park. Terrain is mainly flat although there is a long slightly up hill section crossing Richmond Park and once back in the park on the return leg there is a short steep hill by Kingston gate - otherwise flat.
I am getting the train from Croydon to start this ride in Putney as I really enjoy gettnig to know other parts of London by bike - perhaps if you don't live in the immediate area you could do the same and explore this lovely part of SW London. We will definitely make stops along the way for photo ops and snacks!
- Starting Point
- Outside Putney Overground train station 165 Putney High Street, Putney London, SW15 1RT
- Starting Postcode
- SW15 1RT
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Beginners Pootle around the Parks and Canals||Saturday 8th March at 9.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Beginners and not-so-confident riders||Saturday 8th March at 11.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|International Women's Day Celebration Cycle Ride||Saturday 8th March at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|