Tuesday 9th October at 9.15am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|75 Mins||? Miles||Adults 16+ only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Women only Breeze Rides are all about fun, friendly, informal bike rides led by women, for women. They're ideal for all abilities and are great for building confidence and getting some gentle exercise. You might not have ridden a bike for a while and be looking for the easiest way to get back in the saddle, or be looking for a sociable way of getting out and about in your local area. Breeze rides are gently-paced, not too long, and often take in a stop for coffee or a cake. Kids are welcome to come along too.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Tring Market Place, Brook Street. HP23 5EF
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 15 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Aylesbury
Join us for a leisurely ride on quiet roads cycling out of Tring past the reservoirs.
We will stop at a cafe for coffee and a cake and then ride back to Tring.
- Starting Point
- Tring Market Place, Brook Street.
- Starting Postcode
- HP23 5EF
Meet the Champions
- Tracey Sinton
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Saturday 25th May at 10.00am||Ashridge to Potten and Little Heath||Steady||Read More|
|Saturday 25th May at 9.00am||Summer Cycling:Tattenhoe to Winslow Loop||Challenging||Read More|
|Thursday 23rd May at 6.00pm||Caldecote Windmill Evening Ride||Steady||Read More|