Tuesday 9th October at 9.15am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|75 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Tring Market Place, Brook Street. HP23 5EF
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 15 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Aylesbury
Join us for a leisurely ride on quiet roads cycling out of Tring past the reservoirs.
We will stop at a cafe for coffee and a cake and then ride back to Tring.
- Starting Point
- Tring Market Place, Brook Street.
- Starting Postcode
- HP23 5EF
Meet the Champions
- Tracey Sinton
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Signs of Spring: Millennium Ride||Saturday 15th March at 9.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Eastcote to Westway Cross||Sunday 9th March at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|The Whitwell Hop||Saturday 22nd March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|