Pedal Power Route No 07 - Sainsbury`s,Lee Moor,Burrator Reservoir,Yelverton,Plym Pathway,Sainsbury`s
Saturday 17th November at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|180 Mins||28 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- sainsbury's car park marsh mills roundabout end near cycle path. PL3 6RL
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 20 mins (3 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Pedal Power
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Adults only (16+)
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Plymouth
Sainsbury`s,out to Plympton,along glen road and onto strode rd right onto newnam rd follow B3417 all the way up through Lee Moor go left carry on past Wotter keep going turn right at crossroads head out to Cadover Bridge follow sign Sheeptor turn right go straight on keep following sign for Sheeptor at cattle grid go left follow down to Burrator Reservoir into Yelverton back through Plym Valley Cycle Pathway and back to Sainsbury`s carpark.
Tough ride long climbs and rolling hills with some flats
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Plymouth Uni Bike Week Ride to Saltram House||Wednesday 12th March at 11.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Plymouth Uni Ride to Royal William Yard||Wednesday 12th March at 2.00pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|MDCC Sunday Social Ride||Sunday 16th March at 9.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|