Kingsbury Waterside View
Sunday 2nd December at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Kingsbury Water Park, Bodymoor Health, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B76 0DY. Entrance Car Park Fee £3:50 B76 0DY
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 40 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in North Warwickshire
Fancy getting back into the saddle? Come along and see what Kingsbury water park has to offer. We will cycle along the well maintained paths around the park, enjoying the wildlife and the 15 lakes. The ride is suited to beginners but all are welcome. There is a small section that we will need to dismount and walk through which gives everyone opportunity to stretch the legs. Bring some pocket money and enjoy a nice coffee, cake and chat at the end of the ride.
Due to the time of year please ensure you wrap up warm, with plenty of thin layers. Ensure your bike is good working order and bring a spare inner tube, just in case. Mountain/trail bike only.
Bike hire on site Probike cycle 07578013047.
ENTRANCE FEE TO CAR PARK £3.50, PLEASE BRING CORRECT AS NEEDED TO ENTER THE PARK.
- Starting Point
- Kingsbury Water Park, Bodymoor Health, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B76 0DY. Entrance Car Park Fee £3:50
- Starting Postcode
- B76 0DY
Meet the Champions
- Stephanie Walker
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Allesley to Fillongley Circular||Sunday 9th March at 11.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|University Challenge||Saturday 8th March at 11.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Allesley to Fillongley Circular||Sunday 16th March at 11.00am||Women Only||Read More|