Scalm Park, Selby
Sunday 7th October at 9.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|210 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- John Smeaton Leisure Centre, Smeaton Approach, off Barwick Road, Leeds LS15 8TA
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 4 hours 0 mins (3 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Leeds
This ride will be predominantly along quiet, rolling roads to Scalm Leisure Park. On arriving at the park we can re-fuel on coffee and cake!!
The ride will be between 25 and 30 miles and we aim to cycle between 10-11 mph. This is an ideal ride for those wanting to challenge themselves and ride as part of a group on the roads.
Julie and myself lead similar rides once a month. We are both keen cyclists who are part of the Seacroft Wheelers. We would love to increase female participation in road biking therefore we lead rides to give you a true feel of what it is like to ride as part of a group. We always have fun and will never leave anyone behind.
Our last ride was fully booked with 16 people, so book early!!
If you are unsure about the suitablity of the ride for yourself or you would like anymore information, please contact me at email@example.com.
Look forward to meeting you all soon
p.s This ride may alter in distance due to the weather on the day.
- Starting Point
- John Smeaton Leisure Centre, Smeaton Approach, off Barwick Road, Leeds
- Starting Postcode
- LS15 8TA
Meet the Champions
- Amy Foulerton
- Julie Smithies
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|International Women's Day in Saltaire||Saturday 8th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Saltaire Towpath Ride||Sunday 16th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Birkby to Mirfield for a Brew||Saturday 8th March at 10.00am||Women and Children||Read More|