Pedal Power Route No 08 - Sainsbury`s,Plym Bridge,Yelverton,Cornwood,Plympton,Sainsbury`s
Saturday 10th November at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|180 Mins||25 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- sainsbury's car park marsh mills roundabout end near cycle path PL3 6RL
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 20 mins (3 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Pedal Power
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Adults only (16+)
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Plymouth
A ride from Sainsbury`s carpark through Colin Wood And Towers Wood along the cycle path and onto bickleigh out to Yelverton down On to Yelverton and down through Cadover Bridge into Cornwood and Through Sparkwell into Plympton and back to Sainsbury`s car park
A tough ride with some steep climbs
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|YOGI Cycling - Leisure Ride||Saturday 8th March at 9.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|MDCC Sunday Social Ride||Sunday 9th March at 9.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|MDCC Sunday Social Ride||Sunday 16th March at 9.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|