Breeze Supports Skyride Local Off Road - Hurworth Burn
Sunday 7th October at 9.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||? Miles||Women and children Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Ropner Park, Balmoral Terrace, Stockton-on-Tees TS18 4DD
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 4 hours 0 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Stockton-on-Tees
Breeze is the biggest programme ever to get more women into riding bikes for fun. Our aim is to help thousands more women feel confident and comfortable about going on a ride.
Our amazing Breeze champions organise fun, social, local bike rides for women. Rides go at a speed that suits everyone, and they often start or finish at a cafe so everyone can have a drink and a chat.
- Starting Point
- Ropner Park, Balmoral Terrace, Stockton-on-Tees
- Starting Postcode
- TS18 4DD
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Kildale Tearoom Tour||Saturday 3rd May at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Durham to Finchale Abbey||Sunday 20th April at 12.30pm||Women and Children||Read More|
|A Pootle Around Picton||Wednesday 7th May at 6.15pm||Women Only||Read More|